Flu can make you feel bad for 2 to 7 days. You may feel like you are over it one day and sick again on the next day. It is best to stay away from others as much as possible to keep from infecting them. How can you manage flu?
- Rest and drink plenty of fluids.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and throw the tissue in the trash immediately.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects to kill flu germs.
- Stay home until you are better! Stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone -without the use of fever-reducing medicine.
Is Flu dangerous? Learn the signs here. https://www.rightcareyakima.com/get-control-over-flu.asp