Join us at North Star Lodge this Wednesday at 12 noon for a light lunch and a special presentation and demonstration about Healing Touch with Anna Marie Newman, BSN, RN, CNOR, LMP, HTCP/I. Anna Marie, a registered nurse for 40 years, has worked in both city and rural hospitals. She has a private Healing Touch practice and is accredited as an certified instructor through the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA.
Healing Touch is a relaxing, nurturing energy therapy. Gentle touch assists in balancing your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Healing Touch works with your energy field to support your natural ability to heal. It is safe for all ages and works in harmony with standard medical care.
HOW CAN HEALING TOUCH BENEFIT YOU?
- Reducing stress
- Calming anxiety, depression
- Decreasing pain
- Strengthening the immune system
- Enhancing recovery from surgery
- Complementary care for neck and back problems
- Deepening spiritual connection
- Supporting cancer care
- Creating a sense of well-being
- Easing acute and chronic conditions
This was a popular program last year. Please RSVP at 574-3541.