• Home health care is a skilled, personalized service provided to patients of all ages in their place of residence, including assisted living or group home settings.
• Hospice offers comprehensive support to terminally ill patients and their families. In addition to providing pain and symptom management for the patient, hospice gives comfort and reassurance to families during this uncertain life transition.
• Transitions/Palliative care Program offers comfort-focused services to adults with life-limiting illnesses and their families.
• The Bereavement Program provides support to family members who have experienced the death of a loved one. Bereavement volunteers provide regular contact with clients through telephone calls, personal cards and support mailings.
• Hospice and Transitions volunteers provide assistance to patients, families and caregivers. It is delivered in private homes, nursing facilities, hospitals and Cottage in the Meadow.
Home Health, Transitions and Hospice offices will now be located at 302 S. 10th Avenue. You can reach Home Health, Transitions and Hopsice services at (509) 574-3600 or visit yakimahomehealthhospice.org/ for more information.