Happy New Year! Still in need of a resolution? Consider these for 2018:
- Follow the Healthy Eating Plate to create balanced and nutritious meals (and eat less red meat). Check out the Plant Based Menu items in the Café.
- Fly and drive less: Use a telecommuting service; and walk, bike or opt for public transportation. Employee indoor bike rack and showers coming in the Spring!
- Power down and cut your screen time: Commit to putting away your devices two hours before bed to reduce your exposure to blue light (and remember to unplug your chargers when not in use)
- Prioritize reusable and toxic-free products (some chemicals added to products do not break down in the environment), and reduce your own exposure to harmful chemicals
- Get active! Get outside to enjoy the great outdoors or join a gym. Consider 10 minute walking breaks, 3x a day for your 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise.