UPCOMING COTTAGE IN THE MEADOW VOLUNTEER MEETING MAY 2, 2013
Cottage in the Meadow Volunteers,
CITM Staff and I (Branden Johnson) were hoping to hold our 2nd CITM meeting on Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 at 9:00-9:45am. All CITM volunteers and staff would be invited to attend the meetings (staff may not be in attendance if busy). These meetings are scheduled every couple of months, as needed.
Topics of discussion:
Volunteers collaborating with staff/staff collaborating with volunteers about CITM issues
- What we have done well and what we can do better
- Debriefing: Remembering the ones we lost over the course of the month
- Family Dynamics /Behaviors
- Sharing monthly experiences – What have we learned individually as volunteers?
- Looking ahead for the rest of the month
As a hospice team, we hold IDT (interdisciplinary team) meetings which will be similar to the CITM meetings. CITM meetings would be held to strengthen the entirety of the CITM team. Without question, CITM has impacted many lives and will impact many more. Holding these meetings will undoubtedly benefit not only the CITM team but also the patients and their families.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns. Let me know if you will be able to attend.
Hospice Volunteer Coordinator