Virginia Mason Memorial consolidates services for patients into one convenient downtown location
Virginia Mason Memorial is relocating three departments serving patients to one centralized location at the hospital’s downtown building, located at 15 W. Yakima Ave. The move will also bring about 200 employees to the downtown core.
Previously, the nonclinical services and business offices – Medical Records, Hospital Business Services and Memorial Physicians Business Services – were housed separately throughout the community.
The services and opening dates, which are staggered, are:
- Business Services,
- The office is moving from 3803 W. Nob Hill Blvd.
- The phone number remains: 509-575-8255.
- Patients can also pay hospital bills online at org/payyourbill.
- Memorial Physicians Business Services, billing for outpatient, most primary care clinics and specialty clinics.
- The office is moving from 3800 Summitview Ave.
- The phone number remains 509-972-1140.
- Patients can also pay these bills at yakimamp.com.
- Medical Records, where patients can get copies of their medical records
- The office is moving from the hospital’s main campus at 2811 Tieton Drive.
- The phone number remains 509-575-8082.
Hours of operation at 15 W. Yakima Ave. will be 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
# # #