YAKIMA— In partnership with local leaders, Performance Excellence Northwest (PENW) offers Examiner Training in communities across the Pacific Northwest to bring information, resources, knowledge, and best practices to organizations, communities and the region. Participants in this training class will experience a one-of-a-kind professional development and networking opportunity, and the chance to make a meaningful contribution to their organization’s improvement.
When: July 25-26
Where: Virginia Mason Memorial’s 16th Avenue Campus, 1470 N 16th Ave, Yakima, WA 98902
Join us and become leader in service to your organization, your community and your country.
For information on the 2017 Examiner Training Schedule and to register visit performanceexcellencenw.org
About Performance Excellence NW
PENW educates organizations in performance excellence management and administers the only state awards and recognition program for performance excellence in the Pacific Northwest (WA, OR, ID). We partner with Pacific Northwest organizations dedicated to improving their performance. Our main areas of focus are:
• Helping organizations achieve best-in-class levels of performance,
• Identifying and recognizing role-model organizations, and,
• Identifying and sharing best management practices, principles, and strategies.
PENW recognizes and awards organizations that have demonstrated exceptional performance excellence. These organizations are seen as models for organizations throughout the Pacific Northwest and the nation who seek outstanding results.
About the Baldrige Program
The Baldrige Program is the nation’s public-private partnership dedicated to performance excellence.
The Baldrige Program
• Raises awareness about the importance of performance excellence in driving the U.S. and global economy
• Provides organizational assessment tools and criteria
• Educates leaders in businesses, schools, health care organizations, and government and nonprofit agencies about the practices of best-in-class organizations
• Recognizes national role models and honors them with the only Presidential Award for performance excellence
Learn more at nist.gov/Baldrige